macOS Big Sur is one latest and greatest operating systems for Hackintosh. On 22nd June 2020, Apple has announced macOS Big Sur as a new operating system at Worldwide Developer Conference. Apple has changed the whole operating system by releasing the 11th version of macOS. You can find unlimited new features and updates which can be really useful for you and made your work easier than before. Everything in macOS Big Sur is changed and unique than another operating system of Mac. As you all know that the previous operating system of Mac is macOS Catalina the version number is 10.15 which hadn’t many features. As everyone was expecting that Apple will release version number 10.16 but suddenly Apple has surprised its users with macOS Big Sur 11.0. However, you will get the direct link to Download macOS Big Sur DMG File – [Latest Version].
You might know that the soul of every computer is its operating system. Without the operating system, the computer will be useless. This year we are surprised with the amazing operating system (macOS Big Sur) which will complete the need of users. macOS Big Sur is the new beginning of the new era for Apple computers. It has a really unique design, Apple has not released this operating system before. Everyone has liked macOS Big Sur too much because this time Apple has changed the whole system. The design of macOS Big Sur is somehow similar to the iPhone operating system. One of the biggest updates of Apple is Safari which works 50% faster than the other browsers.
If you want to perform a clean installation of macOS Big Sur on your Mac computer then you need to download macOS Big Sur’s latest version. Because it will give you the ability in order to install macOS Big Sur on a Mac. With the help of a bootable USB, you can easily install macOS Big Sur. I think it will be best if you follow this guide and you will find the macOS Big Sur DMD file latest version.
System Requirement For Installing macOS Big Sur
You need to have a powerful Mac computer so that you can easily install macOS Big Sur. At Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple has announced that some Macs are going to support macOS Big Sur and some of them don’t.
- MacBook 2015 and later
- Air 2013 and later
- MacBook Pro late 2013 and later
- Mac mini 2014 and later
- iMac 2014 and later
- iMac Pro 2017 and later (all models)
- Mac Pro 2013 and later
Some new features of macOS Big Sur
- New design for apps makes it easier to focus on your content and take action with space-efficient toolbars and full height sidebars
- Control Center puts your favorite menus and controls in one handy place in the menu bar so you can quickly adjust settings as you work
- Updated Notification Center brings notifications and widgets together in one view
- Beautiful, new data-rich widgets for Calendar, Clock, Notes, Photos, Podcasts, Reminders, Screen Time, Stocks, and Weather
- World’s fastest desktop browser with industry-leading performance and energy efficiency
- New tab design featuring favicons in tabs, and website previews that appear when you hover over a tab
- Safari privacy prompts for extensions let you choose when a website can work with an extension
- Mentions let you direct a message to an individual in a group conversation
- Memoji makes it simple to create a personalized character and send stickers that match your mood and personality
- Electric vehicle routing helps you plan trips for supported vehicles that you add on iPhone
- Support for AirPods Max, new over-ear headphones
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking for a theater-like listening experience
- New privacy information section on App Store pages that includes a developer-reported summary of the app’s privacy practices
What is DMG File?
Before going to download macOS Big Sur DMG, you need to collect some information about the DMG file. For sure, DMG stands for Disk Image. And it has a copy of an app or the particular operating system. Also, DMG files are the installer files. With the help of DMG files, you can easily install any operating system without damaging your actual software or disk. You can download many DMG files as many times as you can. Keep in mind that DMG files can be downloaded on a Windows computer or operating system.
Download macOS Big Sur DMG File
From the below link, you can download the macOS Big Sur DMG File latest version. It is the direct link and the file is somehow heavy about 11GB storage.
Video Tutorial to Install macOS Big Sur on VMware on Windows PC
It was all about Download macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 DMG File – [Latest Version]. It is the latest version of macOS Big Sur and you will have new features and updates. All the download links will be updated whenever the newer version gets released. If you have any questions then feel easy to comment down below.